Social media is one of the best place to discover new friends and blast our blog with traffic. Social media shares can help our blog get flood with traffic in very less time. We have seen many popular bloggers on social media sites like facebook and twitter and getting loads of social media shares and huge traffic to their blog and making thousands of dollars with that traffic. As we all know that in today’s blogging world the more social media shares any blog have, the more well it will rank in search engines and finally more money.
Everyone of us uses social media sites like facebook, twitter and many others but very less of us are able to get traffic to our blog and even no social media shares. If used in any proper way and if your posts keep on getting social media shares every time you post any article in your blog, it can help you flood your blog with traffic. Today we will share how you can get more social media shares and get traffic with the help of these social media shares.
How To Get More Social Media Shares
1. Facebook fanpage can help you get loads of traffic to your blog. Try to make a fanpage for your blog and share every post and article you write for your blog. The more fans your page has, the more social media shares your post will get and finally more money for you. You can make a fanpage at G+ also and get lots of social media shares from this social network for your post. The more social media shares your post will get from facebook and other social sites, the more better it will rank in search results. So try to get more social media shares from these sites.
2. Another trick to get more social media shares is to create a popup in your blog and show it up every time any visitor lands on your blog. The more popups you create, the more social media shares you will get and finally more traffic. Don’t try to create many more popups as it may frustrate your readers and force them to leave your blog.This method works perfect to get more social media shares for your blog.
3. Post title is everything that matters. Try to make title of your blog as much interesting as you can. Posts titled like “Top 10″ or “Best of” fetch readers attention and you can get more social media shares. The more catchy and interesting your post title is, the more social media shares you will get.
4. Please with your readers to get more social media shares. This trick works perfect. After writing an awesome full of quality content , you can request your readers to share your post on any social media site. If your readers like your post, they will surely share your post and you will get more social media shares.
5. This is another and final trick to get more social media shares for your blog posts. Try to engage with your readers and don’t spam. If you have any fanpage with lots of fans, don’t spam. You should share only one or two posts everyday. This way you will not get more fans but more social media shares also.